Auto Guard (Alt: Guard) is a 2nd class supportive skill available as Crusader and Paladin.
Allows the user to block physical attacks with the equipped shield by chance for five minutes. This skill can be switched on and off.
|Level||Chance of Effect||SP Cost|
- The player will be forced to pause momentarily whenever this skill blocks damage. For example, if the user is attacking a monster while this skill is activated and they guard an attack, they will stop attacking the monster for a brief period of time.
- If the user was standing still or running when this skill blocked an attack, they will still be penalized with a short period of time until they can attack or use skills.
- Consider not to use this skill for running, use Endure instead. The movement delay when guarding an attack will slow the user down considerably.
- If the shield is stripped, this skill will cease to function.
- Magnum Break does not work well with this skill. It will do no damage/knockback if this skill blocks an attack at the same time when Magnum Break activates its effect.
- Clock Card - Level 3; Autocast when physically attacked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.