|Level||Damage (ATK)||Acurracy Bonus||Stun Chance||SP Cost|
- The Accuracy gained is a percent of the user's Hit rate added to its Hit rate. Therefore, if there is a 67% chance of hitting a monster, this skill when mastered will increase it to 100% chance of hitting it. (
67 × 1.5)%
- Base Level increases the Stun Chance.
- Leveling with this skill is a fast way to level up a Swordman, although quite SP-intensive. It adds a lot of damage even with low STR and helps compensate for the lack of Hit rate due to being low Level. One may want to get it early on if they have the resources to keep up with the high SP cost.
- Every aspect of this skill can be employed at once or separately: a Knight may use it to deal decent damage to a high Flee rate character while rendering its opponent helpless by taking advantage of the stun chance, whereas a Grand Cross Crusader may wish to use this skill purely to stun victims before using Grand Cross, so the opponent cannot escape.
- Attempting to stun high VIT characters with this skill is highly ineffective due to their increased Stun resitance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.