A Caller has the Guardian - Caller charm. The charm is only for characters of the Guardian Path.
This charm enables the Caller of the Wild skill.
Caller of the Wild
Description: Summons a Brute Monster to a targeted cell. Monster will disappear after the skill's duration. Skill level affect the life (duration of the monster).
Requirement: 700 Skel-Bones
|Skill Level||Number of Bear Bugs||Duration|
|1||1 Bear Bug||60 seconds|
|2||1 Bear Bug||120 seconds|
|3||1 Bear Bug||180 seconds|
How to Get the Charm
Chapter 5 checklist:
- Talk to the Chief in Vanadis.
- Talk to the General.
- Talk to Petra.
- Submit three Seal of Exorcism to Petra during one Black Moon session.
- Talk to the General and choose The Order alignment.
- Talk to your path mentor Aturia Pendragon and choose Fortress (Defend).
- Talk to the Guardian Keeper and purchase the Guardian - Caller charm from Force/Fortress.
Q) Is this charm available to other paths?
No, only Collectors can currently purchase this.
Q) Can I have more than one charm?
No, you are limited to one charm per character.
Q) Can I exchange my charm?
No, force/fortress charms cannot be changed once purchased.
Q) Can I transfer this to another character?
No, force/fortress charms are character bound.