Earthquake causes an intense quake in the land below the caster to inflict massive Neutral property magic damage based on the user's physical attack power, dealing 3 hits in rapid succession.
Each hit is calculated separately, like the skill Water Ball.
|Level||Area of Effect||ATK%|
|1||11x11||300% x 3|
|2||15x15||500% x 3|
|3||19x19||600% x 3|
|4||23x23||800% x 3|
|5||27x27||1000% x 3|
|6||11x11||1200% x 3|
|7||15x15||1300% x 3|
|8||19x19||1500% x 3|
|9||23x23||1600% x 3|
|10||27x27||1800% x 3|
The following skills do not block Earthquake:
The following skills can block one hit of Earthquake:
Note that these skills can only prevent the first hit, leaving them vulnerable for the next two hits.
Magic nullifying and armor element can reduce Earthquake damage:
- Ghostring Card:Ghost property reduces Neutral damage by 30%
- Golden Thiefbug Card: nullifies magic damage
Neutral element reduction (non-armor) and ranged reduction DO NOT reduce Earthquake:
- Having the most players possible in the area is ideal, as the damage will be more spread out.
- Homunculi also count as valid targets and will reduce the damage taken.
- Energy Coat reduces the damage by up to 30%.
- When the monster using the skill goes into Power Up, the Earthquake damage is also multiplied by 3.
- Wearing a Golden Thiefbug carded equipment will enable the user to avoid being hit.
- Damage is recalculated on each of the three hits. If characters die during the first or second hit of Earthquake, the damage of subsequent hits will no longer be divided amongst them.