Enrage points are points that you can get for killing monsters.
The more points you earn, the greater the effect(s).
You must wear an enrage headgear to collect points.
Every time you kill a monster or player, there's a 1% chance you'll get an Enrage Counter. When you die, your Enrage Counter is deducted by 3.
The points are character bound.
- Every time you kill a monster or a player, there is 1% you'll be awarded an "Enrage Counter" - There will be a message in your main chat window informing you so.
- Every time you die, whether in battle or not, die... you'll lose 3 Enrage Counters.
- Your character must be wearing the enraged item while earning counters.
- Enrage Counters reset at 12 midnight (00:00 GMT+8)
- There are three different Enrage levels triggering at: 100, 200 and 300.
- Enrage Counters are Char Bound.
Enrage has 3 tiers, at 100 Counters, 200 and 300. Each tier activates a specific effect or bonus.
Some enraged items can be found from Pandora's Precious.
List of all current enraged items (As of September 13th, 2018):
- Beta Set
- Gamma Set
- Delta Set
- Luminous Crystal Wings
- Shining Crystal Wings
- Enchanted Wings
- Glowing Wings
- Enraged Divine Armor
- E2 Divine Armor
- Enraged Heroic Armor
- E2 Heroic Armor
- Enraged True Armor
- E2 True Armor
- Enraged Blessed Armor
- E2 Blessed Armor
- Enraged Unique Armor
- E2 Unique Armor
- E2 Fire Dragon
- Glorious Helm
- Spirit Auras
- Enraged Lightning Blade