Hiding conceals oneself to avoid enemies. Reveals oneself when using the skill again, when the duration ends or when the SP reaches zero.
|1||30s||1 / 5s|
|2||60s||1 / 6s|
|3||90s||1 / 7s|
|4||120s||1 / 8s|
|5||150s||1 / 9s|
|6||180s||1 / 10s|
|7||210s||1 / 11s|
|8||240s||1 / 12s|
|9||270s||1 / 13s|
|10||300s||1 / 14s|
- Using this skill slightly after or immediately being hit will cause the skill to fail.
- Insect, Demon and Boss Protocol monsters can detect hidden players.
- The skills Sight and Ruwach, belonging to Super Novice, Mage, and Acolyte classes (and anyone else with a Horong carded accessory) can be used to reveal hidden players.
- Unless the user also has the Rogue skill Stalk, this skill will render the user stationary.
- Items cannot be used while this skill is in effect.
- When affected by the Bleeding status, this skill is knocked off upon every HP drain.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.