Kage teleports you to the main PvP arenas:
- Beginner PvP Arena
- Advanced PvP Arena.
In these arenas, you can kill players to:
- Increase your PvP level: This allows you to access greater stats when using certain equipment
- Have a chance of winning a PvP Token
Healing and restorative items are disabled in these arenas. There are some items that are disabled in the Beginner PvP Arena:
- Path Glories: Glory of The One, Glory of a Hero, Glory of a Guardian, Glory of a Collector & Glory of a Divergent
- Path Spirits
- Path Prides
- Path Grandeurs
- Path Evolves (Coming Soon)
- Path Specializations (Force/Fortress)
- Faction Sets
- God Sets
- Odin Set: Helm of Odin, Ear Wings of Odin, Pauldron of Odin, Armor of Odin, Shield of Odin, Manteau of Odin & Boots of Odin
- Odin's Grace: Odin's Virtue, Odin's Rage, Odin's Touch, Odin's Rebound, Odin's Force, Odin's Desire, Odin's Dignity, Odin's Brilliance, Odin's Wardship & Odin's Superiority. (Coming Soon)
- Gemstones: Grade 4s onward (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Topaz, Garnet, Zircon, Diamond & Opal).
- Evolution Stones/Charms: Stage 1 - Stage 3. (Coming Soon)
- Ethereal Weapons
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.