Land Protector (Alt: Magnetic Earth) is a 2nd class supportive skill available as Sage and Professor.
It places a set area on the targeted location that nullifies and blocks some ground targeting skills. This skill cannot be double cast, except in situations in which the caster has cast Deluge, Volcano or Whirlwind on the targeted area. Each cast consumes 1 Blue Gemstone and 1 Yellow Gemstone.
|Level||Area of Effect||Duration||SP Cost|
List of blocked skills
Examples of skills that this skill blocks (will be removed & cannot recast on top of it):
- B.S Sacramenti (cannot be cast on top of this skill, enchanted armor remains)
- Grand Cross
- Wall of Fog
- Ensembles of Bard & Dancer (can be recast on top of this skill but effects are nullified)
- Gravitational Field
- King's Grace (cannot be cast on top of this skill, effect remains)
- Magic area spells
- Safety Wall
- Teleport (except when used by boss monsters)
- Warp Portal
List of unaffected skills
Examples of skills that work on this skill that seemingly target the ground:
- Trap skills, such as Spider Web, Anklesnare, Land Mine, Shockwave Trap, etc.
- Performances of Bard & Dancer (non-ensemble).
- Sages can cancel each other's instances of this skill.
- The cells on the effect's rim do not block area spells due to their splashing nature.
- Detardeurus Card - Level 1; Autocast under self when magically attacked