Safety Wall creates a pink light pillar on a targeted location that blocks every form of close range physical damage until its durability wears off or expires. Each cast consumes a Blue Gemstone.
|Level||Hits Blocked||Base Durability (HP)||Cast Time||Duration||SP Cost|
Durability (HP) = Base_Durability + 7000 × (1 + 0.1 × Job_Lv ÷ 50) + 65 × INT + Max_SP
- This skill cannot be overlapped or cast on an instance of Magnetic Earth or Pneuma. Likewise, Pneuma cannot be cast on an instance of this skill.
- This skill does not protect against status effects or knock back unless they are side effects of a blocked attack.
- Against monsters, this skill blocks all regular attacks, Melee skills, and some ranged skills when used at close range.
- This skill will always block at least one hit because the hit that breaks it will be completely absorbed.
- This skill can be used to easily tank low ASPD monsters in PvM environments. High ASPD monsters can also be dealt with if the user is capable of casting this skill fast enough once it wore off, or by simply casting a new instance of this skill in a neighboring cell and moving when the previous one is about to expire. It is less effective for tanking multiple monsters, as it will quickly consume the safety wall. This is highly effective for tanking MVPs, as long as its mob can be tanked by a separate character.
- In PvP, this skill is useful for tanking offensive melee skills such as Guillotine Fist, Martyr's Reckoning or Sonic Blow boosted with Enchant Deadly Poison. For this to be effective, the user requires sufficient DEX to cast this skill quickly before the attack occurs. Magnetic Earth and Ganbantein can remove safety walls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.