Storm Gust summons a vicious blizzard upon a targeted location that will inflict Water property magic damage every half a second to all enemies within its area of effect and push them 2 cells in random directions. It has a chance of leaving enemies frozen.
|Level||Damage (MATK)||Cast Time||Chance of Effect|
- Frozen enemies will not take further damage from this skill.
- This skill does not stack with other instances of this skill; two simultaneous instances in one location have no more effect than just one. This is important in WoE precasts. The reason for this is that anything hit by this skill is temporarily immune to the skill for half a second. In this way it is similar to Lord of Vermilion and Priest's Magnus Exorcismus.
- Each cell affected by this skill unconditionally splashes a surrounding 3x3 area. This means that the actual area of effect of the skill is effectively 11x11. Anything right outside the "Casting Ring" will be hit.
- Since frozen targets take more damage from Wind property, they become more susceptible to Jupitel Thunder and Lord of Vermilion. Due to the defense reduction, frozen targets can also be dealt with by heavy melee burst damage.
- Since Level 10 has lower chances to freeze, targets have a better chance to take more damage. Wizards who wants to freeze their victims should use a lower level of this skill.
- Most Wizards, High Wizards and even Warlocks opt to have this skill mastered.